Main conference, workshops papers need a full early registration. Otherwise, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. Authors’ registrations cannot be refunded. Conference registration includes Proceedings of both SDS and FMEC, Workshops, Reception, Conference pack, a Gala Dinner and an organised Bus Tour of Valencia.
||EARLY REGISTRATION (1st APRIL)
||LATE REGISTRATION (8th APRIL)
|IEEE Member Author
|Non Member Author
|Student Author (1st Author)
Attendance Conference registration non-Authors
||EARLY REGISTRATION (1st APRIL)
||LATE REGISTRATION (25th APRIL)
|Student IEEE Member
|Non IEEE Member
|Student Non IEEE Member
Additional Banquet Ticket
Additional Banquet Ticket Fee will be $70
Final Camera Ready and copyright instructions
(the conference organizers will not be responsible if your paper is omitted from the proceedings, is not available online on IEEE Xplore, or is subject to additional processing costs, if these steps are not performed. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.):
The below instructions are essential to ensure that you comply with the publication requirements set by IEEE in order for your paper(s) to be included in the conference proceedings and published and indexed by IEEE. In order to complete the Final Submission, please prepare a zip file including: Ready Camera Version of the paper, Completed copy right and proof of registration and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Name the Zip file as follows:
Please note that the deadline for Registration, Ready Camera Submissions and Copyright forms for accepted papers is 1st April 2017 (Midnight).
The registration system will be available from Wednesday 15th March to complete your registration
Please note that the Camera Ready paper version needs to be IEEE eXpress PDF compatible, otherwise, your paper will not go ahead for publication. To convert and test your paper is IEEE eXpress Compatible, you need to do it via a conference dedicated URL Link. The notification email to all authors of accepted papers will also include details to get the conference ID needed for the IEEE eXpress. You will need to follow these instructions:
• Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site: http://www.pdf-express.org/
• First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
· 40893X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
• Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
For the Copyright, please complete the official IEEE copyright form, which You can find the form directly through this official link:
Naming of Files and further General instructions
1. Please use this formats to name your files.
• For ready camera version (RC_PaperID)
• For Copyright form (CR_PaperID)
• Proof of registration (REG_PaperID)
• The Zip file including all above (SDS_Final_PaperID)
• email the Zip file to email@example.com
2. Please avoid multiple submissions of the same paper
3. Please respect the paper formatting instructions including paper length (See below)
Regular Full Papers
Please make sure you conform to the formatting guidelines, where Manuscripts must be prepared in 10-point font using the IEEE 8.5" x 11" two-column format. All papers should be in PDF format. A full paper must be Maximum length of 8 pages (including all figures, tables and references).
Please make use of the appropriate IEEE template for conference proceedings, to prepare your revised manuscript.
Please, DO NOT include headers/footers or page numbers in the final submission. Verify/Convert your document to be IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF. Please use the recommended Template(s) when preparing your camera-ready version, and convert your manuscript to PDF document.
For any further queries or needed support, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please do not send multiple emails and allow 48 hours to receive a reply, therefore, we advise you to NOT leave it to the last minute, please, and start the process immediately and get it all done, so that if there are any issues, they can be resolved in time.